2009. február 6., péntek

Arbouretum - Mohammed's Hex And Bounty

-itten van a dalocska-

És igen, ismét nem egy hörgős/ultrabutál/reszelős nóta. (lesz majd olyan is :))
Egyszerűen kurva jó. Ennyi.

Klipp:



Élő:



Szöveg:

Mohammed's Hex And Bounty

Instead of home and haven I drank in a dim-lit cafe
There some looked for distraction, but I just looked away
How Mina hid herself in the poisoned, paling light
and now feels like someone else, like a lamp that's lost its light

I dreamt I was a faris. Besides me dreamt my bride
Said she, "My heart loves your heart and I wish that I knew why"
I said, "You need not know" as I wished that she would not
and so feared she'd turn to go from this love both hexed and bought

Now I was ten and seven and she was ten and five
raised up only next door over, but I'd never held her eyes
Still I could steal her stare; a few hairs took off her comb
So I stole those silken strands and I brought them to the crone



Ezt is a justintimberlake-nek köszönhetem. Éljen!

-myspace link ide katt-
(Ghosts of Here and There , Pale Rider Blues live '07 - mindenképp meghallgatni!)

teljes albumok oldalt a linkek között.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: